2. Description of Services. We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, the purchase of travel packages and services to premier events around the world (“Services”). Fees for the various packages are set out in the individual package or ticket fees described elsewhere in this site.
3. Registration Data and Privacy. In order to access some of the Services on this site, you will be required to create an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form or filling out a purchase order, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you are authorized to use this data for the Services, goods or purchases available through our site.
4. Prices and Descriptions. We are not affiliated with any box office, association, venue, team or other ticketing or travel agency. The sale price of any Service reflects the market demand as well as the level of difficulty associated with obtaining or providing such Services.
Although Service prices may fluctuate on the open market based on demand, our Service prices are deemed final once your order is confirmed. You will not be charged or refunded for any price increases or decreases that occur subsequent to your purchase of the Service. No refunds or upgrades will be given.
Occasionally, Service prices are listed incorrectly on our website. In these circumstances, if your order has not been confirmed, we reserve the right to cancel your order and your card will not be charged. If your order has been confirmed, you will be issued a full refund. In both cases you may receive an email or phone call advising you of your options or that your order has been cancelled.
Service listings may have descriptive notes associated with the Service. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to refer to these notes for any details associated with the Services, venue or event. If you are unsure or don’t understand a Service description, please contact us for more information. We are not responsible for and do not issue refunds, cancellation, or exchanges for assumed amenities not detailed in these notes.
5. Fees. In order to secure a space, you must complete a booking form or complete your order via our website. For questions or more information, you can call us at (213) 284-9494, or email us at email@example.com.
The Service purchasing process takes place on our secure server which encrypts entries on all orders. Your confidential payment information is not distributed to any third parties.
If you purchase a Service or one of our packages on our site, you agree to pay all fees associated with such Service, product or package. For all charges you incur on this site, we will bill your credit card. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information, including valid credit card information, your name, Card Verification Value (CVV) number, address and telephone number, and any other information needed to process your purchase. Payments made by credit card will incur a service charge that will be added to each payment.
If, for any reason, your credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the Service, you agree that we may, at our option, suspend or terminate your order or package and require you to pay the amount due by other means acceptable to us. We may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated orders.
Upon checkout, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to verify and validate the accuracy of the order. After placing your order, you will receive a series of emails related to your orders, up to and including an order confirmation.
The Buyer assumes all responsibility for receiving and reading all email correspondence and complying with any specific instructions associated with the order. We are not responsible for emails that are filtered to your spam or junk mail folders, nor for emails blocked by any software or server.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses.
6. Shipping. All orders are subject to shipping fees. The Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees unless otherwise noted.
7. Warranty. All purchases made through the Site, are covered by our warranty of 200%, against fraud, falsification or non-delivery. At the moment to confirm a purchase with us, if part of the Services are not delivered or are false, we will reimburse you twice the cost of such service, mentioning that the reimbursement does not apply to the total package price.
8. Refunds, Order Cancellations and Damages. All Services are subject to availability and are not confirmed or accepted until we have collected and accepted payment from you and we have issued an order confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time if the Services are no longer available at the advertised price, or in the event the Buyer does not provide in the proper time all the documents and/or information requested by us.
We shall be excused from any liability for non-delivery the Services in the event that the Buyer does not provide its passport or visa in force, and if the Buyer does not pay the price increase arising from Buyer´s delay providing such documentation, and any other information requested as well.
In the event that you fail to comply with any Service fee payment at the point of sale, you will have twenty (20) additional days from the payment date to remit the corresponding payment. If you do not remit payment, you agree that we will be irreparably harmed, and we reserve the right to terminate and cancel the Service order and retain ninety percent (90%) of any money paid as liquidated damages. All remaining sums that you have paid will be available for your collection for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) business days, after which point you we will retain any remaining money previously paid.
Notwithstanding other provisions contained herein, you can only cancel the Service on or before the date on which we have confirmed the Service order or any part of any related Services. Cancellation on or before we have confirmed the Service order or any part of any related Service will entitle you to an eighty percent (80%) refund. You recognize and agree that cancellation after we have coordinated Services on your behalf will cause us irreparable harm, and we reserve the right to retain twenty percent (20%) of any monies paid as liquidated damages.
By engaging us for our Services, you acknowledge and agree that nothing outside of what is described in this section eight (8) will entitle you to cancellation or a refund for any reason.
9. Event Cancellations, Rescheduled Events and Postponements. If an event is cancelled for any reason other than act of nature, strikes, or lockout and is not rescheduled, we will provide a full refund for the amount paid for the Services. Any charges incurred for shipping or processing fees are not refundable. Please contact us to obtain instructions for a refund. You must return the tickets via a traceable method to obtain a refund. You assume responsibility for all mail costs and will not be refunded for them.
If an event is cancelled by an organizer of the event, we are not obligated to reimburse you for incidental expenses incurred as a result of your plans to attend the event. This includes, but is not limited to, transportation expenses, accommodation reservations or rental vehicle expenses. We are not responsible or liable for the actions of any even organizing body when an event is cancelled.
If an event is rescheduled or postponed, please retain your ticket. Most of the time, the original ticket will be honored for the new event. Refunds or exchanges will not be made for rescheduled or postponed events. It is your responsibility to verify all of the information regarding the rescheduled or postponed event prior to attending the event. We are not liable or responsible for any expenses related to a rescheduled or postponed event.
10. Third Party Sites and Information. This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. THE INCLUSION OF SUCH A LINK OR REFERENCE IS PROVIDED MERELY AS A CONVENIENCE AND DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF, OR ASSOCIATION WITH, THE SITE OR PARTY BY US, OR ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
13. Intellectual Property. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed’
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(c) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(d) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the corresponding authorities.
14. Disclaimer. WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE FEDERATION INTERNATIONALE DE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION (FIFA), THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE FOR THE FIFA CONFEDERATIONS CUP, RUSSIA 2017, WORLD CUP, RUSSIA 2018, MATCH TICKETS OR MATCH HOSPITALITY.
FIFA’s official website is www.fifa.com/tickets. When available, 2018 World Cup tickets can be ordered separately direct from FIFA. Our base packages DO NOT include tickets. We are able to handle or manage tickets on a request basis only. USERS MAKING THIS REQUEST UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT AN OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZED SALES AGENT AND DO SO IN FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITIONS OR THE ACTIONS OF THE CROWD AT ANY EVENT, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGES MADE AT THE VENUE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SEATING ARRANGEMENTS, STAGE SET-UP OR VENUE CONDITIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
16. Indemnification. Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Mexticket and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
17. Participation in Promotions. From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
18. Security and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
19. International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Mexico, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, Service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the Services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
21. Arbitration. Both Parties agree that any and all disputes or claims between you and us shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration before Mexican Consumer Protection Authority rather than in court.
22. Governing Law. Each of us agree and hereby submit to the Mexican Law and exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the county where Mexticket has its principal place of business.
23. Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail. Notices to us must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices to you may be sent either to the e-mail address supplied for your account or to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
26. Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and Services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.